This computer system is owned and operated by Defense Solutions Group, Inc., a
Value Added Network provider for The United States Department of Defense which
is attached to the DoD Electronic Commerce Infrastructure.
- Any and all use of the public or non-public areas of this website are subject to monitoring without
- Raw data logs will be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement
investigations or national security purposes. These logs may be kept for an
indefinite period and/or released to law enforcement or national security personnel.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this and all other hosted services remain available to all users,
this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or
change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access non-public areas
of this system without proper authorization and permission are strictly prohibited and may be
punishable under applicable U.S. and International laws.
- Defense Solutions Group, Inc. does not offer our subscriber's
personal information for sale to any third parties. We retain current and previous subscriber
information and may at our sole discretion use this information for our own purposes (including but
not limited to: mail, e-mail, fax and telephone contact). Inactive subscribers of any of our
services can be removed from future contact by submitting a written request to DSGI.
- In addition to monitoring, information concerning all visitors is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as
assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and
identifying system performance or problem areas.